Friday, May 1, 2009

Lessons to take in to the Weekend


Well..it is friday again!! Where o where did the week go? We had another trial filled week but the house issues seem to be heading in the right direction! Next week new wood floors will be put in upstairs and new lamininate in the bathroom. I will be so glad when I can finally breath a sigh of relief!
We have been having a great time with my uncle living with us  and are SO excited to have my Aunt and cousin follow! The girls just love him and he returns the feelings! 
I cannot believe that Emma will be 8 in one week and Deanna will be 6 in 13 days!! HOW DO THEY GROW SOOO FAST?!!! The birthday party planning is not even started and although I am feeling a little overwhelmed I know that God will provide all I need to make it through the next week! Speaking of making it through.. I am STILL struggling to comprehend my math and I am squeaking by with a C and...have that 5000 word english paper draft due next week! ahhh.....I must thanks God again for giving me the strength to juggle this insane balancing act that is my life!
On a more exciting note :-) My momma will be here Sunday night!! YEAH!!!! I miss her so much and we are all so excited that she will be here for the girls' birthday party! We sure are sad that the majority of my family lives in Alaska but are grateful that they have the ability to come see us so often (aside from my brother..I have not even met my new niece yet :-()...
Well I guess my Lessons Learned this week would be to have faith that it will work out, not to dwell in what isn't going right and to appreciate and be thankful every moment for friends and family!


No comments:

Blog it up and dance!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones