Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weigh In!!

Well.. I gained a pound :-( 164#s! But in my defense it was my birthday... can I use that?
I have to say that I got some birthday money and an old navy gift card and TRIED to shop for myself. After trying on many clothes and ending the adventure in tears I spent all the money on my girls.. oh and the water bill.
I guess in some regard I feel that I should share that I struggled with an eating disorder in my mid to late teens and these extre pounds I am carrying "weigh" (pun intended) heavily on my heart. I try and remind myself that I have 3 kids and not a lot of time... yea.. that doesn't usually help.

I just have to keep remind myself that all I need to do it focus... and that I am ok just as I am... I guess.

~Jessica

Don't forget to cheer on the other people at Shrinking Jeans!!

5 comments:

april said...

You can totally use that. I did. My birthday was Monday!! I'm blaming the carrot cake for my pound! :o)

Good luck this week!

aknaturegirl said...

I had carrot cake too!!! :-)

Brooke said...

you can't worry about calories or weight on your birthday silly!!

Tiffany S said...

You are beautiful - no regrets! Just take one day at a time. And when you get there, take me shopping with you!!!

esss said...

You inspire me on a regular basis.. Thumbs up and Thanks.
College Essays

Blog it up and dance!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones