Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Mayhem...

Man o man today feels like a Monday! I was up late last night writing a paper on policies of the Cold War..exhilirarting i know. 
When I was finally finished it was late and I was tired. So I layed down in bed excited for sleep...and it didn't come..it didn't come until 3 am. Sometimes as much as I attempt to avoid getting over stressed or over anxious it all floods in at once. I really do have faith that all I am lacking will be provided but what I struggle with is the patience to wait for it...
So I lay awake with thoughts of the bills I can't pay, the house I can't keep clean and the anxiety of the million "what if's"... I struggle to come up with the answers to my own questions.. and then I realize that I am not having enough faith. I didn't first think to pray about it, in fact I didn't think of that at all. I have had many times in the past months that I really realized the power of prayer so you would think that when I get overwhelmed that would be the first thing I would think about..but it isn't. Why? 
I am excited to get back into the schedule of my bible study. I have grown so much in just what I have learned and maybe I just need to resume my outward actions to help me remember all the inward ones...
Well that's my Monday Mayhem thoughts.. How is your Monday?

~Jessica

No comments:

Blog it up and dance!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones